A practical alternative to a Patio Heater, where ceiling clearance may be an issue. The ideal solution for extending the season for outdoor entertaining. Rotary direct ignition. Adjustable heat output. Casts an approximate 3 to 5 metre circle
of radiant sun-like warmth. Includes a safety – ‘tip-over’ switch that halts supply of gas to the unit should it be accidentally knocked over. Flame safe-guard system for enhanced safety. Rotary direct ignition with adjustable heat output. Wheels for easy moving. Runs for approx. 9 hours on a properly filled 9kg LPG cylinder. Height: 1330mm. Width: 540mm. Maximum output: 40 MJ/h
- Stainless steel burner and emitter surround provides more protection against corrosion than similar looking chrome and steel finishes
- Anti-tilt switch shuts off gas supply if appliance is tipped or falls over
- Flame failure protection is a safety feature that turns the gas supply off if flame goes out
- Hinged door provides easy access to the gas cylinder which avoids awkward bottle replacement
- Pole and housing finished in durable black powder coat
|It takes the chill off in the evening and with the table feature this heater becomes quite the social magnet when entertaining outdoors.